Success in business is ultimately determined by the ability to win and keep customers. Customer retention is possible by providing excellent customer service which is achieved through customer satisfaction, being aware of their needs and reacting to them effectively. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) helps clients understand, anticipate and respond to customers' needs in a consistent way right across the organisation.
CertSys helps build stronger, more valuable customer interaction by implementing CRM systems. This aids our clients to connect employees, partners, processes and technology. Business Intelligence and technology empowers decision makers with information to react to customers in real time, allowing smarter decisions to be made faster. Our consultants help clients to get ahead of competitors by carrying out business process re-engineering to achieve better communication channels and improve information system architecture, making vital data more accessible.
Data analysis tools will assist the redesigning of the organisation around customers and streamline business processes in order to provide flexible customer relationship. Whilst implementing new workflow procedures our consultants will resolve, manage, monitor and support through all phases.
Data analysis tools encompass:
- Development within Microsoft SQL 2000 including Analysis Server & Data Warehousing.
- Report & Solution development within Seagate Crystal Reports.
- Solution development within Seagate Crystal Enterprise & Seagate Crystal Info. Design & implementation of corporate portals using products such as Microsoft SharePoint.
- Microsoft Customer Relationship Management.
In rapidly changing environments, it is crucial to equip individuals with the correct skill set to deliver quality performance.
- CertSys offers customised training with the aim of helping clients to use technology with confidence. We ensure that all employees, from organisations large and small, will receive practical training which improves proficiency and personal productivity. Our certified trainers analyse clients’ skill development needs and then engage learning strategies tailored to specific requirements aimed to maximise their investment.
- Training is provided in the following areas:
- All Microsoft OS platforms (Windows 9x, Windows 2000 & Windows XP)
- Microsoft Office 9x, 2000 & XP
- Microsoft CRM
- Seagate Crystal Reports
- Citrix Metaframe
- MS Terminal Services Client
- Bespoke applications
Virtualization, in computing, is the creation of a virtual (rather than actual) version of something, such as a hardware platform, operating system, a storage device or network resources.
Virtualization can be viewed as part of an overall trend in enterprise IT that includes autonomic computing, a scenario in which the IT environment will be able to manage itself based on perceived activity, and utility computing, in which computer processing power is seen as a utility that clients can pay for only as needed. The usual goal of virtualization is to centralize administrative tasks while improving scalability and work loads.