The effective use of Information Technology gives clients a competitive edge resulting in successful business. Survival and growth depends on it and our consultants can help by developing e-solutions that work.
Many companies have considered outsourcing their development work offshore and indeed some have done so successfully. Businesses have to completely understand the risk involved and have to weigh the cost savings against the benefits of having local support which include end-to-end customer service and full understanding of project scope. Diverse locations can make communication difficult and may lead to misinterpreted specifications.
We help achieve better communication and improve work flow between companies as well as offering advice and expertise.
We specialise in developing bespoke database and application systems to meet clients' expectations. Our goal is to provide technology which will improve day to day activities, making completion of tasks both efficient and effective. Integrating this technology and increasing office automation with accounts, payroll, CRM, e-commerce, Internet/Intranet based systems will result cost reduction and higher productivity.
Having integration expertise with most windows web-based multi-tier systems, extensive experience of Visual Basic .Net technologies and the use of up-to-date, powerful and proven tools, we are able to deliver robust solutions. Out toolset includes:
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- HTML, DHTML, VBScript & Jscript, ASP & ASP.NET MSDE, DAO, RDO, ADO & ADO.NET
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Internet Information Server
- Microsoft Exchange & Migration Server
- Microsoft Office 9x & XP Developer
- Seagate Crystal Reports
Managing and securing the data that moves around a network is critical. At CertSys we believe that prevention is always better than cure which is why our consultants work hard to protect businesses from many of today's security threats.
CertSys has the expertise to integrate enterprise storage, security, backup and recovery. Our solutions incorporate technology which conforms to rigorous security and reliability standards so that your data is protected. Whilst working in governmental and leading financial institutes, our consultants have gained the relevant C2 security clearance.
- Our approach is to plan a secure high availability strategy which includes:
- Virus Protection strategies using products such as McAfee Anti Virus & Norton Anti-virus.
- Message and spam filtering.
- Backup & Security strategies.
- Internet access control using Microsoft Internet Security & Acceleration Server.
- Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity.
- Data Warehousing, Replication, Clustering, Storage Area Networks (SAN) & Network Attached Storage (NAS).
In this rapidly changing environment the need for mobility has grown with the requirement to extend office based systems to mobile workers. CertSys has experience with most mature and stable intranet/internet technologies. Technology is built to integrate employees and customers to information, people and processes. Our consultants implement the relevant technology to assist with continual improvement of both human and system driven work flows.
Our expertise helps small businesses and entrepreneurs to effectively meet their unique Internet challenges as well as helping larger organisations to aggregate information from several different sources into one convenient place, creating a central point of access to all key business information and applications.
We can help extend your business to reach new markets with an online presence that enables them to transact easily and stay connected with their customers and their business more efficiently and effectively. Our consultants quickly build upon and deploy business to business (B2B), business to employees (B2E) and business to customer (B2C) portal solutions.
- Our expertise encompasses:
- Design and configuration of Internet/Intranet Services using Microsoft Internet Information Server
- Configuration of systems to meet web application server demands.
- Security lock down and monitoring of servers.
- Development of web applications while adhering to n-tier standards.
- Provision of remote connectivity.